Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Interview! JamieWayne2

Here's the typed up interview (Video interview is below) 




 


Ellaina- Hi Jamie

Jamie- Hi Ellaina

E- How are you doing today?

J- I am fine, and you?

E- Great, let’s begin

J- Go ahead :0

E- Where are you from?

J- I am from Africa but I was born in Europe

E- How long have you lived in Africa?

J- I haven’t been there yet, I’m African and Irish. I was born in Dublin, Ireland

E- Oh wow. Do you have siblings?

J- Yes I do indeed

E- Are you the oldest?

J- No, youngest

E- How old are you?

J- I am 13

E- Nice, what do you like to do in your free time?

J- I like to play any kind of sports, most likely football

E- And what would you like to be when you grow up?

J- A Runningback at NFL or a Smallforward at Basketball

E- That’s gonna be hard work, you willing to do it?

J- Yes

E- Cool, so do you have enemies on Socio?

J- Not really, but I hate when Socians harass me

E- Harass? How?

J- Like brag about good things they have, bother me a lot for no reason at all

E- I see, but your PR so you’re better then them :P

J- I know but sometimes people insult me, because at the time that people insulted me I was not a legend yet. Like KobeJuwan

E- That’s never good :I

J- He would harass me by saying when are you gonna become Legend Jamie?

E- ! KobeJ???

J- Yes

E- ! :O

J- But now he stopped

E- I see. So who’s your best friend on Socio?

J- Hmm. . . . That’s a hard question because I have a lot.

E- Lol I see.

J- But Cory is my best friend

E- Nice

J- Thanks

E- Yw. Last question. If you had to change one thing about Socio what would it be?

J- Hmmm. . . . My behavior, it’s been low lately. And I wanna change it right away!

E- That’s good. Well thanks for joining me today Jamie

J- Your pleasure

E- Anything you’d like to add?

J- Umm not really, just have fun guys

Indeed :D
                          

                                                                    Video Interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment